Friday, June 30, 2017

Post 7: An Expert on your field that you admire


I can't say that I admire someone because I don't. What I feel is respect for certain people who have shown greatness. One of those people is my former university teacher Mister Jorge Olivares Cantuarias. Little can I say about his life. I know he is married and has two children, a daughter and a son. He retired and when I learned about it I could only feel lucky for being one of those who had the chance to be one of his students. The reason I mention this particular teacher is because he has been an inspiration for my everyday teaching. Not only did he show me what a devoted teacher should be like but also he taught me that no matter how much a teacher knows, what really counts is how you pass that information to your students..........There is a countless number of people in this world who think about themselves as genius but who have never been able to pass their knowledge with real love and care...........
Say:
-Who she/he is (short biography)
-What she/he has done. (examples of their work)
-Why you like her/him.
-Include his/her image

Word Count: 170 words

Add comments to at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment